My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Expired!

There was fair-game soda in the fridge at work today. I took one sip of Diet Caffiene-free Coke and went, "Faugh! What's wrong with this?"

Expiration date on the bottom of the can: March 15, 04.

I'd always wondered why there were expiration dates on the bottoms of soda cans. I did not know that diet coke could actually go bad.

Excuse me, now I have to go find something to rinse my mouth out with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home