My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Feet

So, after having been kicked out of my high heels for the duration by my chiropractor, I had to break down and buy really good flat sandals on Sunday. I bought a pair of Chacos, and after some initial concerns about breaking them in, I'm really very pleased with them.

I think I may just have the world's hardest-to-fit feet. I wear a women's six-and-a-half wide. I have high arches, and on Sunday I realized I also inherited my mother's narrow heels. No wonder I hate shoe-shopping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you don't have feet of clay!

--durangodave

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home