My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Geeks taking over the world!

I used the word "kludgy" in conversation tonight, and had to define it to Cat. Then I had to stop and think where I'd learned it, and how it's very definitely an east coast thing. Then I got curious and looked it up in the dictionary. Sure enough, there's the noun, and sure enough, it really is a geek word: kludge.


In other news, my boss today decided that our computer problems are all splugs. He has invented this word, and it explains everything:

Stupid
People,
Lazy
Users, and
Gremlins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home