My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blerk

I am feeling way too befuddled by the sinking of New Orleans to write much coherantly. Much less the Sunday hiking adventure that I'm running behind on writing up. And so, in the absence of my blithering, I give you: Sexy Underwear!



(You can't see it at this resolution, but they say "Sexy" over and over all around the waistband).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hOt! with a capital O!

I hope things go well for you with your new guy!

--durangodave

9:41 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Thanks!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home