My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Sound of Silence

Sorry I've been so quiet. Things are nuts at work, and I've been battling a head cold on top of that. I seem to be (finally) getting a handle on the head cold. I'm not sure I can say the same about work. I got as far as I could on Ye Ol' Big-Ass Project today. Now I'm waiting on the next component, which has to come from my boss. He's behind because he had to spend a couple days this week doing blueprints for our section of the new offices. So the upshot it, it's just as well Pete's car is in the shop because I worked late tonight and expect to work Sunday. We have a deadline of mid-day on Tuesday.

Half of Tuesday, all of Wednesday, and possibly part of Thursday, I'll be in Phoenix doing installs four the newly-acquired portion of our offices in that area. Thursday evening, my sister has her graduation ceremony.

Christmas shopping finishes this weekend. And laundry. And hopefully, mailing presents to the couple of people who are getting one long-distance.

Good thing I did the Christmas lights Monday night. They look phenomenal. It feels a bit like the only thing I've accomplished this week.

Hopefully we'll finish up this rough patch before I lose my sense of humor.

2 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

I hope things have calmed down some. At the very least, I hope you have gotten over the cold.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. For FurryFaire, the actual trip to the South is going to be on hold until you can show up for it. I don't want you missing any of that. As it stands, the group is back in R'Tal briefly. I'll be putting in delays until you can participate.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home