My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Destination: Hell in a Handbasket

LiveJournal Username
What is the name of your ship?
What is the class of your ship?
How long is your mission?
What's your favorite series?
First Officerwyldwoods
Chief Security Officerariagreen
Chief Operations Officerjozabad
Chief Engineering Officergabefinder
Chief Medical Officermarinredwolf
Ship's Counselorvulphit
Chief Science Officermarinredwolf
Transporter Chiefkueidan
This Fun Quiz created by Sylvan at BlogQuiz.Net
Taurus Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz



I have no complaints about my first officer, but I think my security officer might have a little too much fun with the phasers. My ops officer will mostly be happy to have escaped the giraffe. My engineering officer would rather be playing with Photoshop or beating people with sticks. I'm not sure my medical officer knows anything about medicine, but at least he'd be a cool head in a crisis. Which is good, since he seems to be doubling as my science officer and will be horribly overworked. My ship's counselor is still working on his psych degree, so we'd better have some real beer in Ten Forward. I'm I'm a little worried about my transporter chief having templates of other people's body parts.

And kenilyn isn't on here anywhere, so I suppose she's leading the mutiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home