My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hi.

Yes, I'm here. I'm back. In one piece. Achey as hell between the drive, the shaking around on the rides, and the hotel bed. I suppose I'm better off than Amy, who thinks she broke her elbow. Yet we had great fun. And I have stories to tell, about roller coasters and falling and traffic and sunglasses. And pictures. But right now, I'm very very tired. We're playing catch-up at work. So it may be awhile before I write it all down for you.

I want to go in the hot tub tonight, and there's no one to go with. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home