My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Summary

Sick again. Fever and nausea. Consuming sugars and simple starches. Gaining weight. Blowing up like a balloon. Well, no, but it looks that way when I stand in front of the mirror. I swear, I never had body image issues until I decided my knees would like me a lot better for a lot longer at a size 10 or 12.

Work is gearing up for complete craziness and I'm lying down on the job. It sucks.

Disneyland shook my neck up a little, so I saw the chiropractor today. Strain in my neck ties in with stress-related TMJ in an unholy synthesis. I feel better now, but I don't recommend having your jaw adjusted if you can avoid it. It just feels creepy.

Eek. I managed not to post a Quote of the Week last week. I shall have to amend this immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home