My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Ka-zap!



Me and Amy on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I love how I'm half-hidden by the blaster. I was supposed to be her handicap, because I suck at shooting games, but I guess I don't suck as much as I thought I did. The blasters, they sucked. The sights were purely ornamental. You kind of had to aim on a mental line through the barrel of the blaster.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, we don't recognize you at all in the picture there. Perhaps the blaster covers it.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home