My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Achoo!

Do you suppose I need a flu shot this year? I've never had one before. My insurance company is going to do a reduced-cost clinic, and I could get the vax for $20. The thing is, they're only good against the most common strains of influenza, and I hear a lot of worrisome things about vaxing when the most common strain is not really what I worry about. It'd make me damn sick, but I'm in one of those age/health brackets where influenza doesn't really kill. My concern is more for pandemic influenza, which the shot doesn't actually apply to. On the other hand . . . I work with people who work with people. It's a good way to catch everything. Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home