My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Poll

Just for laughs . . . if we were to do something wild get married in Hawai'i, how would this affect whether you'd attend or not? Most of y'all who read this blog will be on my guest list, so I figure you're a good sample population. I looked up a round-trip ticket for the month of May, Phoenix to Kona, just for the hell of it, and it ran about $550. I found hotels in the right area at perfectly reasonable prices, of all things. No worse than you'd pay in Tucson.

Would the cost or time of getting there make it a no-go? Would it be a wonderful excuse to take a vacation, two summers from now?

2 Comments:

Blogger Finder said...

Well hrm. That much time I should be able to save the $$ to go. :)

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Hawaii. I'd be interested in visiting Hawaii, but there's a tension associated with it. My mother almost died there before I was born.

Still, if I can make it to Arizon, I should be able to make it to Hawaii, right?

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home