My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, January 22, 2007

A Sight Not Seen in Twenty Years

This is what I woke up to this morning. We get a dusting of snow once every couple of years, but there were two or three inches in some parts of town. That hasn't happened in twenty years. Seriously. I was nine and it was Christmas day. Nine-year-olds remember these things.

It's mostly melted, but it stays on the mountains fairly well.

I know, it doesn't impress most of the rest of the country, but Tucsonans work very hard to get the most magic possible out their little bit of snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home