My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Numb

I've reached that point of long-lasting work stress that becomes fatigue that is more like a kind of numbness. During a conversation over lunch today, I asked my boss if he realized how much time lag there was in our conversation. He said yeah, he'd noticed it was fairly considerable. At least we're on the same page.

In the middle of this, one of our day sites has decided to move at the end of the month. I'm also trying to pack for Rites. And my brother now says he'd have room to give me a ride after all, so I'm vaguely poking at flying standby or catching a last-minute special to change my flight out to Saturday night. It'd save me some money, the company would be better, he'd have help loading his truck and pitching his tent, I wouldn't have to drive in Boston traffic, etc. We'll see if it comes together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home