My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

kitten heels are not my friend

Today's burning questions are:

Why is it that shoes mostly fall into two categories: ugly shoes that hurt my feet and really great shoes the chiropractor has forbidden me to wear?

What the hell is nougat, anyway?

What is a gluon? Or rather, why can I suddenly not remember what a gluon is? I know it's a sub-atomic particle, I just can't think of the specifics. Which, really, means I know more about sub-atomic particles than nougat.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nougat is gluons that are stuck to your teeth.

--durangodave

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vaguely remember gluons from my chemistry class. The teacher said, tongue in cheek, that glue-ons were the theoretical particles that were once believed to hold neutrons together.

Barry

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home