My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Want to suggest a name for my business?

Due to the utter lack of inspiring job opportunities in this location at the moment, I'm considering paying $50 to legally be a small business and do on-site computer repair. A rent-a-geek kind of thing (except I'm sure Rent-A-Geek is already taken). In order to fill out the paperwork, I need to come up with a name for myself as a business. If you have a clever idea (or even a silly one) feel free to post it, or I'll probably end up being something bland like Computer Fix-It.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about Jade's Bits?

-Strela

10:19 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Yea I was thinking.. "Jade Can Do It"
:) Hugs

12:15 PM  
Blogger Legion said...

That's kind of interesting. :) As a side question, interested in doing some co-writing with me? I'm willing to pay for it. :)

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend toward simple, and to the point, like "The Computer Healer." Something that says clearly what you do in two words.

Here's my crappy website:
3ddesignllc.com
Choosing a name I focused on the 3d modelling, as I'm not yet a lisenced architect.

--durangodave

7:29 AM  
Blogger Legion said...

Tech Ninja?
Compu-Aid?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Binghamton Bazooka
"bugs blasted"
(works too if you should change your mind and become an exterminator)

Good as new - PC Service

Better than new - you had to see this coming...

Binghamton Brainiac
(I'm kinda partial to alliteration)

Fixed or else!

"The Windows Whisperer"

enuff now, I get crazy :) Good luck!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home