My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ouch.

Woke up this morning and couldn't really stand up, I was in so much pain. I think it's kind of a combination of having seriously knotted muscles from the car accident and the move, and having somehow slept on them wrong. Two naproxen and two hours in a hot bath later, I'm able to move and sit well enough that I sat down and did the revisions on my resume. Now I'm letting them gel. I'll fight with a new wireless router tomorrow and probably start the job hunt then, too.

Of course, my job hunting may be limited by the fact that the state of NY won't allow me to register my car without several kinds of fancy statement from my lienholder that I actually own it. And my lienholder just doesn't feel my urgency--they seem to think that the best they can do is fifteen days (more like 12 or 13 now). Good thing there's a grocery store within walking distance. The laundromat would be walkable if there weren't so much slush on the ground and I didn't hurt so much. I'm still working on what to do about this. I know there's a bus, but if I have to roll the laundry along in a suitcase anyway, I'd much rather roll it along sidewalks than haul the suitcase up bus steps.

I need to find a really good massage therapist, pronto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home