My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Did you ever dream . . . ?

Did you ever dream that you weren't human?

Last night, I dreamed I was an android and I didn't know it. If I believed in dream interpretation, I could probably read some exciting things into that. But I don't, and it wasn't a true dream. (For more on this, see Journey's Surreality Check).

I learned reality TV hosts should not cryofreeze themselves. It's just creepy.

My inspiration from writing comes from all sorts of sources, and very seldom out of dreams. But this one . . . was almost complete. I have the whole story, from beginning through climatic scene. And I have the beginning of the wrap scene. But I don't have the end. I don't know how the arc is redeemed for the protagonist. I'll keep thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home