My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Competant and Oversexed?








Bi/Slightly Straight
You scored 5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on Orientation
Link: The Sexuality Spectrum Test written by tall_man_54 on Ok Cupid


What really boggles me is that I scored higher than 28% on orientation. What does "higher" mean? More straight? More gay? More sex?









A profesional.
Congratulations! You scored 84!
Way to go! Your just the sort that everyone wants on their party. You know your job, and you get it done. A real hero at heart.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 20% on XP
Link: The RPG gamer Test written by shatari on Ok Cupid


Well, I do have this habit of walking into any job I take on and making friends just by virtue of being a competant human being . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

Well, I scored higher than 99% on Orientation with my score of 42. That might help you get an idea of what your 28% means.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home