My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

They've got my number, all right

Broken Image of Pink Bunny with Lipstick Mark on Butt
Congratulations, you are the "kiss my ass" Happy
Bunny. You don't care about anyone or anything.
You must be so proud


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger WyldWoods (WW.N) said...

It told me I was "Cute But Psycho" Happy Bunny.

you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You adorable, but a little out there. It's alright, you might not have it all, but there are worse

1:02 PM  
Blogger laughingboy said...

Ditto on the Kiss my ass thing here...

Thanks for the link.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home