My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Morning, Coming Down

Sitting upright shouldn't hurt this much. I don't know what I was fighting in my dreams, but my neck hurts unbelieveably. Since I was fine yesterday, I choose to believe I slept on it wrong, rather than that I'm approaching chiropractor-time again. *crossing fingers* Two ibuprofen barely makes a dent in the pain.

My job is interesting from the standpoint that I can go from completely swamped to nothing to do in about 2.5 hours. After two weeks of overtime (I even worked the Saturday of the holiday weekend), I find I suddenly have nothing to do. No one has called me for tech support in about three business days. At least I have an on-site scheduled for half an hour from now. That'll keep me busy for a little while. Mind you, things will change back again at some unspecified point in about ten seconds.

I need to come up with a different picture to stick on my blog. I was trying the one I used for my high school reunion bio, but it looks pretty awful as the thumbnail that shows up on my blog page. The next picture I really have is my 175 lb. picture, which I don't really want to use because I'm not quite there yet. I took some with my digital POS camera in the mirror yesterday; maybe one of those will work out. If not, heck, maybe I'll use the mirror-picture of my sexy underwear (the ones that say "sexy" all around the waistband), just for the hell of it. That's not against some Blogger law I don't know about, is it?

Hey Nina, did you ever find the one of me dressed up as a bondage fairie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home