My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

speaking of gifts . . .

Who sent me the prezzies via Amazon.com? The ones with the card that says "Merry Christmas, of course. :)" and no additional identification? I can narrow it down to about three people, and I do have a primary suspect, but I'd like to further label the card. All presents are stashed under my mother's Christmas tree, as my cats have a tendency to dissect anything wearing wrapping paper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blar. That'd probably be me. o.o;

First time(s) using Amazon wish lists this season and, silly me, I expected some sort of identifying marks by default. Had a similar result with what I sent Kit.

- Scott

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home