My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bit by a Meme

I don't usually do memes, but this one intrigued me:

Reply to this post with a fictional (book, film, television, game, etc) character that I remind you of.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good question.
Diana Tregarde, from the Mercedes Lackey books.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Finder said...

Urban Shaman by CE Murphy... like I had said.

And yeah, see a bit of both Diana Tregarde and Anita Blake in ya. :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Journey said...

Siobhan Walkingstick is pretty obvious, and I haven't met Ms. Tregard, yet, though she's on my library list. But . . . Anita Blake? o.O What do you see that I don't?

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home