My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You are all invited.

I feel like I might be slightly better today than yesterday. Mind you've, I've spent most of today sleeping under the influence of codeine.

To celebrate (and because I'm running out of anything in the house that looks appetizing), I ordered pizza. Online. I'm such a geek. But I still have no voice, so it works out well.

I'm thinking it's a good night to eat pizza and watch The Matrix. You are all invited.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. Here's to you getting rest and getting well.

--durangodave

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home