My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Positive Wedding Stuff

Well, I'm back from Rites, and I'll post stuff about that by bits and pieces in both journals. But for now, I had to share the wedding news.

We finally have the date confirmed with the venue! The wedding will be March 17, 2008 at about 6PM. We still have some details to iron out, but the date, at least, is set.

And I think I have found a solution to the burgundy flowers issue. There are burgundy orchids. They cost an arm and a leg and I'm having a hard time finding them except in bulk, but I have found some darn spiffy silk ones if a better option for fresh doesn't turn up.

Oh, and I think Amy solved the issue I was having with keeping my bridesmaids from looking like bookends.

I'm sick, I hurt, and work still sucks, but today, life feels good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home