My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me

Lookee, it's meme time:

1. I remember having my throat slit. Twice.

2. One of my front teeth is not completely real.

3. I can't pick a single favorite book, favorite movie, or favorite song.

4. I was seven years old when I had that first, shattering moment of understanding that I could die.

5. I have always felt inexplicably guilty for not being fluent in Spanish.

6. My sister and I have argued over who inherits our mother's 1970's, avacado-green iron. (I lost).

7. I'm a computer geek, and yet, I could not successfully make my own PlayStation 2 work--I had to get my roommate to fix it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home