My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

a very purple suit interview

Well, I had the interview. It went well. Do they want me? I don't know. I know they like me, but I come with the baggage of needing time off in May and June. Do I want the job? I don't know. It'd be a different focus for me--one I'd probably enjoy, but not necessarily a career-building one. And there's a very major drawback in that you accrue 10 days of vacation in your first year . . . which can't be used until that year is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home