My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

*twitch*

Having a crisis. The lady in Guam left us everything for dealing with a temperature crisis except the code to turn off the temperature alarm. I had to call my now-ex boss.

In other news, I give up. I finally need a cell phone. I just can't comfortably conduct this job hunt without one. So I started looking at pay-as-you-go phones. I might buy one after work; I might order a really good deal via the internet.

And while I was looking, I found this. I'm not sure what disturbs me more, the fisher price colors, the idea that children of an age to think this is cool need cell phones, or the gender-centric buttons. Obviously, if Heather has two mommies, she's not the right kind to carry this phone.

*twitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home