My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Forgive me, but I won't be posting as often

Or, at least, I expect not. I never realized how much of my life revolves around work until suddenly, I couldn't discuss it.

Due to circumstances I can't describe, which have nothing to do with this blog, I am now attempting to follow rules which are not clearly defined. As I prefer to err on the side of caution, I will no longer be posting anything about my job or my reactions to it. I imagine you'll still be getting wedding updates and the occasional quote, unless all the bottled up angst I won't be sharing causes me to spontaneously combust or perhaps explode.

I went to lunch with R. today. We hit a butterfly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home