My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Know Thyself

The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Greed:Medium
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Very Low
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:Medium
 


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Oddly, I don't feel the least desire to repent.

(Journey to RH, while watching anime last week: "Can I have her for my birthday? I'll share.")

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Wintle said...

Hm, I scored disturbingly high on Sloth, Greed and Wrath.

Bloody quiz. I'd punch it out if I wasn't so lazy ;)

7:36 AM  
Blogger Journey said...

*snerks*

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home