My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Gone chibi

Alas, I too have been infected by Dream Avatar. Here are some of my characters, gone chibi.

Riven, my first mu* character. Okay, so she doesn't look very exciting. I couldn't find any lightning bolts in the avatar generator. She did once throw that coffee mug at the head of a man holding a handgun on her and her friends. But she missed; she was really a better shot with sarcasm.



This is only an approximation of Derynn, one of my favorite characters. I had a dream, once, of a gypsy pregnant by a dragon. I played that gypsy on Fool's Moon, and Derynn is her son. In actuality, he doesn't have legs when he's in his natural form; everything is draconic snake-like tail up to about his hip bones. And his coloring should be different. But the flavor is here.



A pitiful attempt at Joel, who resisted attempts at chibification. The clothes are close, the hair should be longer, and I couldn't find one damn weapon he actually carries. But he was willing to admit this is a kick-ass scythe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home