My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Homework

Today the TEP position I applied for sent all applicants a technical questionaire. Five questions Windows, five Sun Solaris. The bad news is, my experience on a Sun system is mainly as an end-user and very very rusty. The good news is, the set of strictures on the technical questionaire make it plain that the answers don't have to come out of your own head. You're supposed to cite any sources you use in formulating the answer.

So, basically, it's a take-home test. And while I can't claim to know Sun Solaris, I can focus on impressing the hell out of them with my research skills. It's actually been fairly entertaining research, but after 8 out of 10 questions, my brain just turned to jello. Fortunately, it's not due until Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home