My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, September 30, 2005

It's mine now :)

Sitting on top of our five drawer filing cabinet, staring right down at my chair where I can't fail to miss it, is a large-ish stuffed dalmatian. Someone has put an actual dog collar on it, complete with an Arizona tag meaning its rabies vaccination is good through January 2005. There is a squeaky toy in front of it and a piece of rather chewed-looking denim in its mouth.

My office, shared with our network administrator, is on an electronic lock. A total of four people have the code, one of them in Phoenix. The key is in the safe in the Finance department.


I sent my boss an e-mail telling him it's mine now, and he has a morbid sense of humor, and I so need to break down and buy a digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home