My Surreality Check Bounced

"Why settle for a twig when you can climb the whole tree?"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Binghamton, NY, United States

Journey is a rogue English major gone guerilla tech. She is currently owned by two cats, several creditors, and a coyote that doesn't exist. See "web page" link for more details about the coyote.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Response from my boss . . .

From: Mark
To: Journey
Date: 09/30/2005 10:19 AM
Subject: RE: morbid sense of humor

1) Good! 2) True. 3) Yup and... Nope - Last Year's. 4) Why - Pics
available as soon as I can connect the camera to download them (cable at
home).

-----Original Message-----
From: Journey
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:40 AM
To: Mark
Subject: morbid sense of humor

1) That's great!

2) You have a morbid sense of humor.

3) It's mine, now. The prop, not the morbid sense of humor. Looks
like you might need the tag back, though.

4) I so need to break down and buy a digital camera. Some month when
I'm not flying to Denver, I guess.

Journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home